Theft protection for bikes

Chris

Noob
I was just thinking, has anyone ever put a little tracking device on their bike incase it gets stolen? I know they make them small enough to hide on your bike.

I just bought a new truck, and with this I have to keep my bikes in my shed. Being worried someone might steal them I was thinking of getting a tracking device (and taking them off when I ride, putting them on when I store them).

Might be a stupid thought though.

Chris

Noob
I guess I would rather catch the criminal rather than letting them have a free bike, even if it means I get a new bike. I get attached easily too.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I guess I would rather catch the criminal rather than letting them have a free bike, even if it means I get a new bike. I get attached easily too.
My dad and I walked down this road. We caught them alright. And they all walked. Slapped wrists, dropped charges off their record by making them do some bull s**t program where they met with a parole officer once a month for 2 years. OH BOY WE REALLY SHOWED THEM! And the jackass is back at it on every different type of bike you can imagine weekly. So you catch them ? Big deal? If you think you’re getting justice you’re not going to get it. You may get your ragged beat to s**t bike back. (You won’t we didn’t. Went to go pick it up and it was stolen from the impound—imagine that) it’s easiee to buy insurance. Let the s**t heads have it. And get your claim check paid in 30 days and go buy a new bike.

Chris

Noob
Well it's a felony for this particular crime. I wouldn't mind catching them still, even if you did have a bad experience with them getting off with a lower charge. Because even if they do get off, and they keep doing it, it will catch up to them and they will go away for it eventually.

2911.13 Breaking and entering.

(A) No person by force, stealth, or deception, shall trespass in an unoccupied structure, with purpose to commit therein any theft offense, as defined in section 2913.01 of the Revised Code, or any felony.

(B) No person shall trespass on the land or premises of another, with purpose to commit a felony.

(C) Whoever violates this section is guilty of breaking and entering, a felony of the fifth degree.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Well it's a felony for this particular crime. I wouldn't mind catching them still, even if you did have a bad experience with them getting off with a lower charge. Because even if they do get off, and they keep doing it, it will catch up to them and they will go away for it eventually.

2911.13 Breaking and entering.

(A) No person by force, stealth, or deception, shall trespass in an unoccupied structure, with purpose to commit therein any theft offense, as defined in section 2913.01 of the Revised Code, or any felony.

(B) No person shall trespass on the land or premises of another, with purpose to commit a felony.

(C) Whoever violates this section is guilty of breaking and entering, a felony of the fifth degree.

Look up a guy by the name of Mitchell inclan. He should be locked up for good by now, yet he still is breaking and entering. And stealing. And still is let out on furloughs...let out on bond...blah blah blah. They don’t even have the space to hold them in these county jails. You’re still better off just staying out of it. You can’t change the system and you can’t convjnce a judge that stealing a luxury item is worth locking someone up when they got no budget and space in the jails....and I suppose you’d rather have theives running around instead of violent criminals. That Mitch dude doesn’t have any domestic charges or violence it’s always drugs and stealing. He doesn’t want to physically harm anyone. Just wants to get high. And now with a high influx of these people in society you don’t want one of them taking up a spot for some crazy ass violent criminal that wants to hurt people. So how can you point fingers at the judge ? His hands are tied. So what is the answer ? I got no idea, but I’ll just stay out of it from now on.

But at any rate these “non-violent” dipshits aren’t stupid. They get 1 felony...now it’s game on. They go into jail with an undergrad in criminal behavior and they come out with the a PHD in grand theft. They use tools they find on your property to break in your house. Disappear when the cops show up and then deny deny deny. And nobody can prove it in court. It’s all circumstantial. “ ah well I was just out for my routine 330AM walk in a neighborhood I don’t even live in, I didn’t break into that house!”

Judge: “any witnesses?” No. “Any video recording?” Yes.
Lawyer: objection!!! “just because my client was wearing a hoody and a black cap pulled down over his face doesn’t mean that’s the same person in your videos.”
Judge:”yep suppose we can’t prove it’s acruallt him because we can’t see his face, how do you plea?”

Defendant: “not guilt your honor”

Judge: “court adjourned, I find you guilty of walking with traffic and resisting arrest. Pay XXXXXX fine and court costs.”

Judge: “next case”

Ahhh the sweet aroma of JUSTICE

Last edited:

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Look up a guy by the name of Mitchell inclan. He should be locked up for good by now, yet he still is breaking and entering. And stealing. And still is let out on furloughs...let out on bond...blah blah blah. They don’t even have the space to hold them in these county jails. You’re still better off just staying out of it. You can’t change the system and you can’t convjnce a judge that stealing a luxury item is worth locking someone up when they got no budget and space in the jails....and I suppose you’d rather have theives running around instead of violent criminals. That Mitch dude doesn’t have any domestic charges or violence it’s always drugs and stealing. He doesn’t want to physically harm anyone. Just wants to get high. And now with a high influx of these people in society you don’t want one of them taking up a spot for some crazy ass violent criminal that wants to hurt people. So how can you point fingers at the judge ? His hands are tied. So what is the answer ? I got no idea, but I’ll just stay out of it from now on.

But at any rate these “non-violent” dipshits aren’t stupid. They get 1 felony...now it’s game on. They go into jail with an undergrad in criminal behavior and they come out with the a PHD in grand theft. They use tools they find on your property to break in your house. Disappear when the cops show up and then deny deny deny. And nobody can prove it in court. It’s all circumstantial. “ ah well I was just out for my routine 330AM walk in a neighborhood I don’t even live in, I didn’t break into that house!”

Judge: “any witnesses?” No. “Any video recording?” Yes.
Lawyer: objection!!! “just because my client was wearing a hoody and a black cap pulled down over his face doesn’t mean that’s the same person in your videos.”
Judge:”yep suppose we can’t prove it’s acruallt him because we can’t see his face, how do you plea?”

Defendant: “not guilt your honor”

Judge: “court adjourned, I find you guilty of walking with traffic and resisting arrest. Pay XXXXXX fine and court costs.”

Judge: “next case”

Ahhh the sweet aroma of JUSTICE

Smells like s**t.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app