Road to recovery for Harbaugh family

Hey what's up everyone. Been along time since I've been on here. Or seen or even talk to you all. Quickly life has been great with ups and downs. Im a father to a beautiful 3 month old baby boy, Kodah Kevin Clair Harbaugh. Engaged to my beautiful fiance Kathrine Lynn Price. Plans to get married in the next year or so due to unfortunate circumstances which brings me to this post. After a rough pregnancy we came to find out a couple weeks after the birth, that Kate has stage 2 B cirvical cancer. Ontop of being misdiagnosed several times and a appendectomy a couple weeks after c-section. We were told of this life long battle. Kate is halfway through 10 week chemo and radiation treatment. Though things are slowly getting better. The bills are getting bigger. Our great friends/family Max and John Kuzo, the moto rep for 100% industries went above and beyond along side Road To Recovery. Supercross and Motocross industry. Several others and a bunch of professional riders to donate signed gear sets. This is an awsome opportunity for you all to see if you can't get that favorite riders gear set to hang in a man cave or your childs room. Not only that, but it is going to a good cause. We need all the help we can get and a greatful for anything. Even if it's a quick prayer. So at the end of this post I will have the link to go to for the auction. It started today and runs for 10 days so don't miss out guys. I cant thank you guys enough for even just taking the time to read this. Hope to see you all at the track someday soon.

Forever love and thanks from the Harbaugh family!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/r2recovery/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from