BC Reschedules KOC April 21-22

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I know this will not be popular for the folks planning to hit the AQ at EF, but its the only other weekend I have on my schedule that I can run this race, so its either April 21-22 or no race at all. I know there are quite a few that would rather race it, than not at all. So lets hope the weather cooperates.

KOC Info Sheet_Front.jpg

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Well I was just told the 50 will race on Saturday at East Fork, but I can't find any info from EF. Maybe we can do both.

Last edited:

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
How does the gate fee work if I come to practice saturday, go home, then come back sunday for the race? I know you have probably answered this 500 times but this is my first race at BC.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Thanks Matt.

Also, be aware we do not refund the gate for those that just come to practice on Saturday. Its a race weekend, if you want to come dip the toes in the pool, your going to pay for the experience. So for those that want to practice and go, and you don't like the gate fee, I would highly advise them to go to a practice track, theres only 20 of them running. Just trying to avoid people spinning gravel at the my gate staff, it has happened.