East Fork Mx Mideast Area Qualifier

Tom

PR Elite
30726307_955758664583098_4355766762847862784_n.jpg
We are having someone bring fresh water in to fill RVs and campers if you do not want to haul the water in
We will have water to wash bikes so if you have a tank we can fill it!
30689127_371582870007963_1726604010070212608_n.jpg

Tom

PR Elite
I know you have support classes for Sunday will there be any Vet support classes for Saturday to get some seat time in?
Just added vet support classes Saturday 30+ and 40+

beenridin

PR Elite
Had a great time at East Fork. Saturday was rough and rutted. After intermission track prep the second motos were perfect .
Sunday motos went smooth. Not as rutted ( good for me) and high speed.
The crew worked hard on the dozer and equipment to give us a great track.
Rick is a great guy as well as the ladies working the sign up.
The turnout was one of the bigger events so far this year and we had great racing all weekend.

Lots of fast guys in the Vet classes.

Tom

PR Elite
Had a great time at East Fork. Saturday was rough and rutted. After intermission track prep the second motos were perfect .
The turnout was one of the bigger events so far this year and we had great racing all weekend.

Glad to here.

663dad

PR Addict

Thanks for all the kind words, Scott and the crew kept things rolling and the level of talent in all the classes was off the hook this weekend. Seth Hammaker and Nick Ramono and Mitchy Zambrea to name a few.

663dad

PR Addict
Boy had fun, got a #1 trophy with a 1-1. Track was super ruff which he likes, but the start set up is horrible.
The dogleg start going to the right and then running the track backwards for a short distance was challenging but safe. Scott wants to change the start as we have talked about how we are going to do it, without becoming high speed super highway. Scott was limited on what part of the land he could use since he leased the property, Scott recently purchased the property and will be changing start in future

John250

PR Founding Father
Any updates on the injured rider yesterday?

Practice started late on Saturday, but Scott does a good job of getting the gate dropped asap as the previous moto is finished up. Saturday still ran pretty smooth and efficient.

663dad

PR Addict
Any updates on the injured rider yesterday?

Practice started late on Saturday, but Scott does a good job of getting the gate dropped asap as the previous moto is finished up. Saturday still ran pretty smooth and efficient.
I started practice 30 minutes later to allow the few riders who came in late to get thru sign up, this eliminated the late bike practice crowd. I have spoken with the injured rider's father and have been updated on his condition, this morning and this afternoon. I am not releasing any information as this is not my place to do so. I would ask everyone to keep him in your prayers.

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
I was ok waiting for Practice. It was all good. Registration was a little backed up. Everything still ran good all day and was done in decent time.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
On the MX Sports Site, National Class # 15 (Senior +40) is not showing -
Were there no sign-ups ?? or is this a data entry error?