SLC podium...

Meister

PR Founding Father
IMG_20180428_133907.jpg
Am I the only one who heard Marv say "i didn't steal this one" or something like that? I laughed.

I also laughed at Anderson yelling in the pit stop. PS, I believe DHDS could have changed that tire faster. Maybe even Stevie Wonder.

Track sucked. 50 seconds? This arenacross?

I was really hoping for tomac to catch the French weenie. Anyone see guyb's pic of tomacs lid?

My fantasy game is about as good as js7's come back this year. I suck.

On a brighter note, my kiddo who just turned 3 this week got her first taste of a gas motored ride. Now I just need to nut up n buy a dang bike.

Last edited by a moderator:

ktrop251

PR Member
Am I the only one who heard Marv say "i didn't steal this one" or something like that? I laughed.

I also laughed at Anderson yelling in the pit stop. PS, I believe DHDS could have changed that tire faster. Maybe even Stevie Wonder.

I was really hoping for tomac to catch the French weenie. Anyone see guyb's pic of tomacs lid?

On a brighter note, my kiddo who just turned 3 this week got her first taste of a gas motored ride. Now I just need to nut up n buy a dang bike.
I thought that was what he said too. It's hard to understand him. He sounds like a dog.. with peanut butter stuck to the roof of it's mouth. Talladega nights reference (before anyone gets their panties in a bunch.)

bockscars

PR Member
They said on the pre-show that its one of the smaller stadiums on the circuit, the total area being just barely larger than the field itself, in total area its probably smaller than even the baseball stadiums.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Baseball stadiums are always bigger then football only fields. 1.3 acres to 1.5
I liked the track this week except the “sand” straight. Whoops we’re good size and 2 sets made for good passing and to make up or lose time. The dirt was crap and no matter the temp or the wind a little water would have helped.
Very small crowd. Be surprised if they go back next year.
West coast 250 class is so much better the the east. Like to see most of them move up next year. Not sure who is under contract in the 450 class for next year but they should be biting their nails because if the 250 guys move up a bunch will lose their rides.
Hill, Plessinger, Osborn, AC92, Mcelrath, Savatgy all should move up and take rides

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father

Time flies....

Team MMR

PR Addict

upload_2018-4-30_6-13-4.png

hershey

PR Elite

I could have, did you notice the KTM team guys helping?

And you are in trouble, fun times. One note, take those training wheels off now. Dangerous and they get hooked on them. Plus it teaches them to not lean in the corners. Make her stand constantly, any time she crashes tell her it was because she was sitting....no matter what. Its far easier to let them start sitting later than to teach them to stand.

Have fun!!

I can't believe they didnt water it or anything... dusty as hell for a supercross
They watered multiple times that night, at least thats what puke shaheen and Fro said.

\ Not sure who is under contract in the 450 class for next year but they should be biting their nails because if the 250 guys move up a bunch will lose their rides.
Hill, Plessinger, Osborn, AC92, Mcelrath, Savatgy all should move up and take rides

Hill already signed a contract for 450, I believe Osborn has pointed out too.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Those training wheels will stay on till she wants them off. These are from safely ride and I believe them to be the better of any others I've seen. Easily adjustable, good tires, sturdy enough I dont think there's any way she could tip it. I'm all about fun for her and I couldn't give a rats ass if it develops bad habits. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. If they weren't on right now, she could ride it. All she's talked about wanting for her birthday was her own real dirt bike. That was happening without provoking it. Lol

Dave, what's the smallest riding gear you could find? 18?

hershey

PR Elite
Those training wheels will stay on till she wants them off. These are from safely ride and I believe them to be the better of any others I've seen. Easily adjustable, good tires, sturdy enough I dont think there's any way she could tip it. I'm all about fun for her and I couldn't give a rats ass if it develops bad habits. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. If they weren't on right now, she could ride it. All she's talked about wanting for her birthday was her own real dirt bike. That was happening without provoking it. Lol

Dave, what's the smallest riding gear you could find? 18?

Fly had the smallest gear I could find. But the buckle on the pants sucks. Have fun, its a trip for sure!!!

John250

PR Founding Father
Meister, you going to be at any battle races or anything coming up? I have some girls gear that is brand new. Tried to sell it forever, no one wanted it. I will give it to you. Will be too big now, but she will grow into it.