Buckeye series

stumpy823

PR Member
moved back after almost 3 years in North Carolina. Heard buckeye series is back and week of the first one and no talk about it?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Welcome back brother. The series was really good last year. 40+ is always huge. Tracks were well run and even a lot of new layouts. Treaty’s new track has a lot of good passing zones. Hopefully a few more tweaks to the finish line and it will be very good.
Programs run quick.
You will enjoy the racing
I don’t have a bike yet but hopefully soon. See you at the races
Almost forgot. Home of the new Supercross west champ.

stumpy823

PR Member
Glad to hear they run quick getting home late on Sunday sucks. We can find you a bike for 40 plus looking at last year looks like some fast guys. Jason Burke looks like he is whipping Treaty into shape. Yea have not been to eastfork it wasn't around before I left and buckeye hills I was there probably 15 years ago ready to get my a?? Kicked but will be fun

ck1racerx

PR Addict
The Fork is great. The dirt is amazing and now that Scott switched the direction of the track, it is so much better than before. Buckeye is a lot of fun. The hills killed me last you on the little 125 , need a 500 for that place. Even DMC and Dirt country have improved. Adding Chilitown this year is a bonus.
It’s great to have good racing in the area again.

663dad

PR Addict
Sorry for not keeping eveyone up to speed Scott just got back from vegas and I am in gulf shores Alabama. The promoters should be promoting thier tracks as well, heres the run down. Free memberships for 2019 if you race every event,win two ot more classes you get your 1st class for free in 2019, race 75 percent of the series you qill be eligible for the yamaha ttr 110 Aaron Plessinger pit bike of the Eli Tomac klx110 replica pitbike. Also fot 2018 we will be doing the octane bucks as well as goving away $10,000.00 in parts unlimited product,100 percent goggles, dealer checks in lieu of trophies for participating dealers in our series. The AMA triple crown is.part of the overall series, but for these three races there is no race ohio membership for this premiere event with a 5 foot to.the overall winners of this event and many other awards to come also. Please check out www.raceohiomx.com for more updates tp come

stumpy823

PR Member
Props to Treaty City this first time I've been there in like 5 years. Jason and his help did awesome job fun weekend if whole buckeye series is like this it will be a good year

John250

PR Founding Father
Heard they over watered and some packed up and left. Scraping the track after practice.

stumpy823

PR Member
Nope watered like kenworthys back in the day. Yea practice was wet but rode yesterday so I didn't have to ride in it. Track turned out good plenty of ruts probably should have disked and watered at intermission but already had people complaining. Never going to please everyone. Got my butt kicked so not saying this because I did good just trying to appreciate hard work

jpelaston

PR Member
Austin Bond was the only one to leave as far as I know.

Thanks to everyone who came out. There was a lot of work put in by a good group of people.

Scraping mud off wasn’t necessary but we wanted to do a little something to keep people who were mad about a muddy practice session happy. The turns we did scrape were the first to get dusty so......

We did our best to keep the gates moving and get the show done as fast as possible for everyone and I hope people left satisfied.

As I said last year after our race, we are continually learning and trying to improve things.

Nickclay17

PR Member
The track was really muddy at practice like the others have said but by the first moto it was perfect. My son had no problem getting around on his PW50. We will definitely be back for the next race at Treaty City. I liked the pit area also, plenty of shady areas and room for the kids to play.