Ohio International Raceway open July 8

Youngstown MX

PR Addict
[emoji469]OPEN TODAY[emoji469] July 8
9am-3
This will be an organized practice
30$ per rider/only 20$ for a second group
Mini bike track will be open for mini bikes and pee-wees only. (No Pitt bikes this weekend)

We are going to have a whip contest at 11am (during track prep) 3 classes.
1) beginners. 10$ to enter/ top three get trophies and prizes. 100% hats ,googles and gift cards
2)Vet whip 10$ to enter/ top three get trophies and prizes. 100% hats ,googles and gift cards
3)pro whip 20$ to enter 100% payback.
If you guys wanna through more money in the pot-that would be ok as well!!!

Rob Buydos will be on hand announcing and handing out free goodies all day! Track is groomed and looking awesome!! And the weather is picture perfect!! NO BETTER WAY TO END THIS LONG HOLIDAY WEEK!!! [emoji95][emoji631][emoji95][emoji631][emoji95][emoji631][emoji95][emoji631][emoji95][emoji95][emoji631][emoji95][emoji95][emoji631][emoji95][emoji95][emoji631][emoji95][emoji95][emoji631][emoji95][emoji95][emoji631]
ImageUploadedByPitRacer1531025462.109485.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Thanks for the opportunity. First time there in years and years. Also first time riding with group sessions in practice. Track was very challenging.
The groups got extremely large which in turn made things on the crowded side. Overall a good day!

Ghost

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Had a blast at OIR yesterday-!

To help turn over the track and make some lines the first half hour or so was open ride (no sessions) .
We then got pulled off and broken in our groups.

The track had gotten a few small tweaks since last time and was super fun & challenging.

---And A Big Thanks - To the FLAGGER that helped divert traffic around my buddy that was on the ground after taking a handlebar to the chest.

Had a ball ! - Thanks - When's the next one?

handracing

PR Founding Father
It was nice seeing the parking lot filled with riders again. Everyone looked to be having a great time on a beautiful day! Keep up the good work!

four26stroker

PR Member
Dear OIR I grew up at your track as a kid, now at a vet age with kids. I'm not a FaceBook guy(the wife is) but I check in here for Open Practices. I live local just North near Ladue Resevor so I'm close. What's the best way to keep track of your up coming dates? It seems like this Fourm is not the ideal heads up if you plan a day or so ahead. Thanks for advise looking forward to making it soon.