The Lotts flat track racing team

nitrofish

PR Addict
just wanted to give a shout out to Allen and Kelly! Our local fairgrounds finally had flat track racing back after 20 sum years, we were pleasantly surprised to see our fellow moto family compete. Flat track is no joke and both Lotts killed it! Allen had a great battle to take 3rd. I don’t know how you do it, that’s some scary stuff! Great job!

Lotts24

PR Elite
Thats cool you were there. Sometimes we are like a fish out of water there. Lol. We have made flat track friends and are always asking for tips and especially what air pressure to run. It is cool that most of those races are set up to be a spectator show. We dont have a ton of seat time on that stuff so i def struggle a little. The flat track thing was def allans idea and i said i was in since he takes me indoor riding all winter (i love indoors minus the cold.). I never thought i would go that fast on a 450 ever in my life. Its honestly not that scary. I have never done well at high speeds but doesnt feel like you are going that fast and the track is way smaller when u are out there. The worst thing about half mile racing is wearing those dang leather suits.

On a side note we both liked the track there. Ashland has been our fav but that one is up there with it. No two half miles are the same and the consistency of the pea gravel is different everywhere u go. It was sounding like they will be back on the schedule for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk