Rip Dinger

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
most of you might not have known Aaron Madinger, but he died today in an auto crash in Newark, he was a good friend, and in the core group of buddies when I started Briarcliff. I met him at his shop in like 2004 when I was planning to start the track, he was into the idea right off the rip. He was a solid moto friend, and someone I will never forget. All the pitbike Motos and after hours shenanigans, dinger will be missed. Ride in peace Aaron.

Hause#0

PR Addict
Still in disbelief over this! So many good times with that guy! Doesn't seem real. God Speed Dinger!

NQ1965

PR Elite
If this is the guy that had the bike shop on Buckeye Ave in Newark, yea I remember him?
He was the one who told me about you starting a track just outside of Hanover.

This was before we knew of the "Pitracer" website. We were talking to anybody and everybody just to find places to ride.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
If this is the guy that had the bike shop on Buckeye Ave in Newark, yea I remember him?
He was the one who told me about you starting a track just outside of Hanover.

This was before we knew of the "Pitracer" website. We were talking to anybody and everybody just to find places to ride.
That was him.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Read the Advocate article on the accident.

I get off of Rt16 on that very exit every morning for work, turning left (north) just as he did.
After they completed that bridge construction last year I had a conversation with Nancy, as well as with co-workers that I thought that you really have to be cautious before pulling out from being stopped at that light, just in case someone decides to run the light. With the fancy railing work, I'm not so sure southbound drivers can see you setting there waiting.