COCR Grand Prix 8/26

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Please join us for our last GP of the year. The track will be prepped, as well as the woods. Braap!!!

Ron505

PR Founding Father
How can we get the Northern and Southern guys to all be in the same place at the same time? The EROC race seemed to bring the Northern guys down, but the Southern guys didn't show. This race is not in a series, so there are no membership fees. I'm open for suggestions.

GP square off? Yanks vs Rebels?

MX_Implements

PR Addict
For most there's no reason to race unless the race is part of a series or if the track is giving out really cool prizes.

Last edited:

k01

PR Elite
How can we get the Northern and Southern guys to all be in the same place at the same time? The EROC race seemed to bring the Northern guys down, but the Southern guys didn't show. This race is not in a series, so there are no membership fees. I'm open for suggestions.

GP square off? Yanks vs Rebels?
Can forget the north and some of the south? EROC make up date 8/26. :(
http://www.westernreservemc.com

Ron505

PR Founding Father
There is a totally new and much improved layout for this race. 3.5 miles, using some of the old GP, some newer almost virgin quad width trails, a short grass section, and about 85% of the track. I personally love this layout. Very scenic as well for those that just want to "ride" the race...lol. Expect sites like rock cliffs, caves, and other types of typical Hocking Hills scenery.

This will be the one not to miss! Hope to see you there!!!

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Sorry, I've got to bump this again. The track is killer! Gravity cavity, mosquito ridge, whooped out trail along the tracks, grass section..... I'm pumped. I just may have to "ride" it.

Reactions: k01

k01

PR Elite
Race it with wreckless abandon Ronny! Unrestrained lack of crashing, the only way to go...
My only concern is this guy.
Bambi_-_Render.png

He jumped out in front of me last year. It was mere inches and an oversized front brake on the YZ from ruining our day.