Ghost

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Are there many metal heads on here? I've really been digging Ghost lately! Don't much care for the idea behind it since it's a satanic type deal but I realize it's part of the "show" but damn their music is good! Some of their songs have an 80s feel to them I almost want to break out in dance at the gym lol

Double D

PR Founding Father
Not here. But I did have Jeff from Mushroom Head come check out my Gig. I didn’t have a clue who he was. Ha ha. Turns out he likes all the covers we do.

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Not here. But I did have Jeff from Mushroom Head come check out my Gig. I didn’t have a clue who he was. Ha ha. Turns out he likes all the covers we do.
That's pretty cool! I think that happens more often than we think. I've heard a lot of stories of big bands sitting in the crowd for their opening acts and no one even knows lol

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Funny that you mention Metallica! Apparently they're big fans of each other......
I guess James has played a couple shows with Ghost.....just rumor since they wear the ghoul masks and you don't know who they are and I think I read that Dave from Foo Fighters played with them as well

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Loving it! But I'm on a Ghost kick....can Mushroomhead wait a couple weeks lol I'll introduce my wife to them later today

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
So my wife is a huge Killswitch fan.....

Until she heard this.....

She first saw them at Rock on the Range and thought all of their songs were like Always....she immediately wanted to leave the field as soon as their old stuff started playing lol