Ohio International Raceway open 8/5

Youngstown MX

PR Addict
Open practice this Sunday 9-3
ImageUploadedByPitRacer1533295145.964121.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

DP737

PR Member
Organized motos suck but OIR rules!!! Run open practice a few hours longer, track is big enough to support all!

jfalat

PR Addict
Track was premo to day. Thanks for all the hard work keeping It loamed up today with the heat...Looking forward to the next one...BRAAAAAAAP!:)

DP737

PR Member
I take back what I said, YOU GUYS DID IT RIGHT. It was a mans track today, holy bumps and ruts. With that many riders, you gotta split but its super dope having the open practice before and after the timed sessions. THANKS OIR CREW.

Michael

PR Addict
Track was awesome. Had an absolute blast; despite laying it down twice. I cannot wait to go back.

I actually don't mind it split into motos. Forces me to take a break rather than over-exerting myself.

MX724

PR Addict
Track has been amazing this year keep it up. Saw a few guys and gals snapping pics? Anyone know where we can find em?

jfalat

PR Addict
i believe it MX freaks and Jesse May picture that are usually taking pics... not sure about any others.

Michael

PR Addict
I snapped a handful of pics. I should have them up tonight or tomorrow on Facebook. I'll create a thread once they're up.

Matt Berger

PR Member
The hour before and after the timed sessions is the way to do it.

I loved the track and prep all day, but I did hear a few complaints from others about watering and causing the faces to be very slick.

Will be back!

kawi330

PR Member
Yes if you're the session after they water very sketchy, not complaining tho bc they brought oir back and are doing an awesome job! Id say make that back table before steep downhill have better down side. Or turn into a double such a hard landing as of now.

adam63

PR Addict
I enjoyed the day as well. Operators showed much desire to get it right on most all fronts, much appreciated.

Food for thought, coordinate the water truck and dozer. When water is applied to a hard pack area just track it in with the dozer. You could pick an area or two each time the water truck is out, knowing that time is an issue during watering. That will make a much better experience for the riders and most likely less accidents as well.

Youngstown MX

PR Addict
Just like to thank you guys for the good comments and the kind compliments. I didn’t like putting water down without ripping but we really didn’t want to waste time doing a complete track prep We are trying different things and trying to figure out the best way to maintain the moisture without adding woodchips ,sand and whatever else. Things seem to be going pretty smooth and will only get better. We appreciate the feedback and can’t wait to get back out to OIR See you soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app