Apple Cabin Open Thursday 8-30

four26stroker

PR Member
IMG_2432.JPG
Look forward to it!

AppleFrank

PR Addict
As a track owner the most disheartening thing is seeing a rider injured, we take what we do very personally and don't ever want anybody to get hurt. Fortunately the rider was OK, Our EMT is a true professional and it gives us peace of mind having her there. The best days is when she ( Jessica) doesn't have to do anything except watch everybody ride. She loves being at the track give her a thank you to show your appreciation. Ride safe and thanks for your comment, it is awesome how our community helps each other. That is what makes our sport great.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Yes thank you all for being there and helping out with Nick. Thanks Chris for helping out it is great having a whole moto family. He is fine just a couple bumps. Knocked the wind out of him.
I am always watching him from that area. This is the first time I was at the opposite corner watching him. Where the kid went down after the jump. Did anyone see Nick go down? I can not figure out how he hit so hard in tha slow and easy corner.

Thank you Frank and Jessica. Like I said Nick is fine. Visor.....well not so good ha ha see ya next week.

Hause#0

PR Addict
So glad he's ok. .... It's always really scary when you get to someone who has the wind knocked out of em! I thought he was really hurt! I didn't see what happened..... somebody said he had a big bike next to him. I'm betting they tangled over that jump before the turn and he got the worst of it? Again, so glad he is ok!