Battle For Ohio Series

nitrofish

PR Addict
The Battle Series has wrapped up, as we wait for the final results, I want to recap my thoughts. Malvern put forth such an effort in everything from the track, concessions and overall feel of a motocross event. Great job. Early for us, we learned quickly that we need to ride during the long winter season to keep up! Never been to TV land, we will never miss TV land ever. Track is close to being special , pits are close, need more room, overall fun is bar none! When the wife has a good time, we all do! BC sets the bar on pace, organization and track prep. Better spectating and a little pizzazz would make it the best this side of the Mississippi. Overall, the Battle Series delivered! Thanks to all that were involved.

Agree. We enjoyed all three events. I wish there was one track in southwest ohio to help draw, and keep me from driving all the time.

It amazes me, I can usually count the people racing the buckeye series at the battle round on one or two hands. They drive 12 hours to practice some where, but wont drive 3 or 4 hours for the 3 best races hands down in Ohio.

Just curious for the battle for ohio points are all three races required for the results?

Battle Race at BC was great, track held up well evan after the rain on Saturday. Wanted to share a video of our experience from the Battle weekend. Great turn out for the shaft drive class, more than I have ever seen, even more than the battle at Chillitown last year.
Thanks for turning me on to this site

Back