2019 Buckeye Series

Nickclay17

PR Member
I am hearing multiple rumors about Windy Ridge and COCR joining the Buckeye Series next year, can anyone shed any light on this or is it one of those wait and see type of things?

Scott and myself will be making decisions after the series ends. There is 4 Big races remaining this year with the following The 4th annual AMA midwest shootout pro am at Eastfork. The AMA triple crown at Buckeye Hills, Chillitown and Eastfork.

Last edited:
It'll be a wait and see type thing, some tracks are leaving and some will be added to replace them, whole lot of rumors running around about this series.

Dirt country is closing for 2019. He is making major changes and will reopen in 2020. That was announced at the last race.
Treaty city is probably gone. Would be my guess. I hear windy ridge is in. Have not heard cocr brought up at all but if treaty is out, I could see them adding cocr for a try.

Hope they keep the race schedule similar to this year. The races were spread out a little more. They tend to like racing into October when most people are done. Anymore weather in October is great. Just lose daylight early

Back