DAVE FEST 2018!

I just want to throw this out there as a thank you.

Dave I was fortunate enough to ride Malvern on Saturday for your ride day! My buddy Jimbo Kelliher invited me. I’ve been racing and riding dirt bikes All over the east coast since I was 3 years old and not so often do you come across someone like you who is willing to hold a awesome fun event like that. Malvern was in the best shape I can ever remember. Everything ran smoothly and I heard nothing but great things all day. I can honestly put that day of riding towards the top of my list over the many and many years of riding I’ve done. Thank you for doing that for our local riding community it’s means a lot to me and I hope it means a lot to everyone else that was able to be there.

Thats all its about, thanks for coming. Fantastic weekend of riding! The real thanks goes to Malvern MX for all the work they put into the track for us, it certainly was one of the best track conditions ever! The layout is fantastic too, they are slowly making improvements that are making it better all the time. 6-7 years ago it was my least favorite track, over that time it keeps getting better, I would say this weekend it ranks in the top of my favorite now! The added woods section is so AWESOME!!

Thank you from the Winlands, we had a great time as well. Malvern as always did an excellent job! Jack enjoyed the track!

Once DHDS01 always DHDS01!!!! There were numerous outlets that had the reschedule date listed, Facebook & Pitracer were the two that I saw. I'm glad I didn't wait for a personal call to my cell to let me know, because that never came and I just showed up!!!!

Must be in vet forums that I don't have access to and I don't do Facebook. Not a big deal. Lord willing there's always next year

Back