Rescheduled: Smith Road 9/26, 4-dark, bikes only

Weather permitting we will be opening this Wednesday 4-dark, bikes only, we made lots of improvements while repairing the damages Nexxus left including adding a c-track! Look forward to seeing everyone!

four26stroker

PR Member
Good News, just wondering price breakdown, mini rate, adult rate? Any shave off for the kids? Someone bring the GoPro for full ride of the tracks to show case the new and improved.

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
Great guys! Can we bring our play and pit bikes for the C track? Glad to see you guys up and running again. We missed y'all this summer. --L*64

This is good new! Now got another place to ride the rest of the season. I'll be out there next week if your gonna be open?

This is good new! Now got another place to ride the rest of the season. I'll be out there next week if your gonna be open?
Yes we are open for the season, what little we have left we will run as many Wednesday’s as we can and then switch to Sunday’s for the remainder of the season when we run out of daylight

four26stroker

PR Member
You think in the switch to Sunday in the ends of October practices you can do a split day open practice? Meaning Bikes only in the 1st AM hrs intermission to open PM Bikes, Quads, 3wheelers to end the afternoon ? Maybe just one Sunday but announced so I can get some OTC(Ohio trike crew) guys to meet up. We love us some SmithRd.

Last edited: