Buckeye Hills race moving East fork this weekend..

Buckeye Hills Update: We have made the call to move our buckeye series round to East Fork MX this weekend. We have been keeping the property maintained and really looked forward to being ready for weekend, however with the amount of rain we have received lately and expecting more tomorrow we just don’t see having the track cleaned up and ready for the weekend. Let’s be honest, The elevation is what really makes our track stand out but is also our Achilles heal. When the track gets as much water as we’ve gotten you really can’t do much till it dries out. Trust us we tried before, sliding sideways on a dozer is not fun and not much gets accomplished. Scott Plessinger has done a ton of work at East Fork this year to help with drainage so he can dry out quick and still open up after weather comes thru. Please help spread the word for this weekends changes and check East Forks pages for the schedule of events. Thank you and we’ll keep you posted with any updates.

Buckeye Hills MX

663dad

PR Addict
Buckeye Hills Update: We have made the call to move our buckeye series round to East Fork MX this weekend. We have been keeping the property maintained and really looked forward to being ready for weekend, however with the amount of rain we have received lately and expecting more tomorrow we just don’t see having the track cleaned up and ready for the weekend. Let’s be honest, The elevation is what really makes our track stand out but is also our Achilles heal. When the track gets as much water as we’ve gotten you really can’t do much till it dries out. Trust us we tried before, sliding sideways on a dozer is not fun and not much gets accomplished. Scott Plessinger has done a ton of work at East Fork this year to help with drainage so he can dry out quick and still open up after weather comes thru. Please help spread the word for this weekends changes and check East Forks pages for the schedule of events. Thank you and we’ll keep you posted with any updates.

Buckeye Hills MX
This also the first round in the AMA triple crown

663dad

PR Addict
Think that's a no from what I was told.
The track and the pits are extremely wet and if anyone who has rode or raced here knows rain water funnels from the track and hillside to the front ponds, which is right next to the pits. This also makes it more treacherous trying to get vehicles parked at the upper level do to the large incline driveway. Buckeye Hill has not had a break from rain for over a week not allowing us to get the track race ready. Scott and myself will make that decision, when we get closer to the last round. We still have almost a month before the last round..

thanks for understanding

Last edited:

Ron505

PR Founding Father
The track and the pits are extremely wet and if anyone who has rode or raced here knows rain water funnels from the track and hillside to the front ponds, which is right next to the pits. This also makes it more treacherous trying to get vehicles parked at the upper level do to the large incline driveway. Buckeye Hill has not had a break from rain this whole year not allowing us to get the track race ready. Scott and myself will make that decision, when we get closer to the last round. We still have almost a month before the last round..

thanks for understanding

Fixed it for you. The rain this year is hurting everyone. Unbelievable the amount of landslides that I am dealing with at work. I think it's very understandable.