The fee per class per race date are as follows:
1st Class = $25
2nd Class = $20
3rd Class = $15
A Classes = $30

Reactions: DTS
D

DTS

Im turning over a new leaf. Nothing good to say so I wont say any more than this.
I walked the track before it rained around 8PM. It was ripped very deep. Track must have gotten "sealed" after the first major downpour.. or in the morning after raining all night. Just saying. I laughed when I got home and read it was "sealed"o_O

PS I know for fact, that the start straight was never touched after Saturday practice. (nice and hard pack) Hershey, was the start straight a mess?

hershey

PR Elite
I walked the track before it rained around 8PM. It was ripped very deep. Track must have gotten "sealed" after the first major downpour.. or in the morning after raining all night. Just saying. I laughed when I got home and read it was "sealed"o_O

PS I know for fact, that the start straight was never touched after Saturday practice. (nice and hard pack) Hershey, was the start straight a mess?

Start straight was absolutely perfect......

Weather said .14 inches over night, they made the right call. But in the am when the tractor gets stuck on the track trying to turn it over, you call the race.

Idiots like me race no matter what.