Toy dirt bike help!!

Toddco327

PR Addict
So my little guy is 2 and has told Santa he wants dirt bikes for Christmas. We have already collectively bought about a 40 man gate worth of those little toy dirt bikes at Walmart. You know the Ken Roczen, RV2, lance coury etc... But between breaking and getting buried in mud or sand we are down to 3. Wellllll it seems the brand of MXS has stopped selling/making/whatever these bikes. Not sure if anyone knows about this. I know myself and a few other friends are looking for these things but can’t find them. I have a few in the basement I refuse to give him (mike brown replica and my KTM bud light McGrath). But I don’t know if anyone has some they want to sell. Or if they know an outlet that has them. Anything! I’ve seen some stuff online but people are asking 40 bucks. I can’t pay that for one. They are normally 10 bucks. Let me know guys!

John250

PR Founding Father
Iron pony always has a huge selection. My son used to destroy them. My wife took all the pieces, and made Christmas tree Ornaments out of them. So he has a small Christmas tree in his bed room with all the motocross ornaments on it.

Nickclay17

PR Member
Dollar General sold some Yamaha and Suzuki replica bikes for about $3. We went to buy some for my sons birthday party last week and Dollar General has replaced those dirt bike toys with some chrome street/dirt hybrid bike but some dollar generals have the old stock still but you just have to go look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toddco327

PR Addict
I’ll have to check Dollar General our this weekend. I did find some on Motorsport but that could get costly ordering 50 dollars in toy dirt bikes every few months.

I’ve got toy dirt bike parts as far as the eye can see.

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Walmart is your best bet for the MXS bikes. There’s a new Pastrana out. Any brand besides the MXS are mainly for collecting dust. The ones at Iron Pony last about a day with my boy.

For 2 years I searched high and low for Schwartz toy mx track. I finally found one last Xmas and spent $300 with shipping to get it here. Well he’s probably played on it 5 times, he has more fun making tracks out of blankets and pillows.

Attachments

• ADCC69DB-880C-471A-A0C2-23DF6AF03F98.jpeg
    ADCC69DB-880C-471A-A0C2-23DF6AF03F98.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 170

Toddco327

PR Addict
I’m constantly building tracks out of blankets. “Daddy build daddy build” I’ve taught him to saw “big whips” so it’s fun. I saw some on Amazon but they vary in price and sometimes it shows them but they are out of stock.

I ordered the ones on Motorsport. So we will see how those hold up.