Nice Job Carl Hand!

four26stroker

PR Member
To actually point out their failure to grow the Sport in a progressive natural way....and get them to agree and change. That's no small improvement from a grass roots thought process. One that has a real investment in wanting a chance at it and being passed bye. I'm no fan of the AMAHead politics and over blown salary administrative heavy diseased program. FIM isn't an interst in my book either, but with no alternative it's nice they made the change.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Pretty awesome! I've often wondered the same. Honestly didn't even recognize it through out the year.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
To actually point out their failure to grow the Sport in a progressive natural way....and get them to agree and change. That's no small improvement from a grass roots thought process. One that has a real investment in wanting a chance at it and being passed bye. I'm no fan of the AMAHead politics and over blown salary administrative heavy diseased program. FIM isn't an interst in my book either, but with no alternative it's nice they made the change.
This guy is like the optimistic ck1. His polar opposite. Sweet!