Rekluse clutch.

jj584

PR Addict
Who’s using one and which adjustment style are you using? (Internal/external)
I just installed the Radius CX and have it setup for the external adjustment. Not sure I like having constant tension on the cable.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
They’re real nice when you’re dog ass tired and where you normally would stall it in the corner and Spode out...she just keeps on given Clarke, the whole moto long.

My uncle has one in his and I’m bout to pop one in my 350sxf

DelBalso28

PR Addict
I’ve tried 3 different ones and wasn’t sold. 2 on a Crf450r and 1 on a ktm 450sxf.
I also only had it in there to prevent stalling and to help catch me when I’d get tired at the end of a moto. So I’d use my clutch as normal until I slipped up pretty much. I found myself struggling with being in the correct gear at times and riding the bike more sluggish.
I didn’t feel the power delivery the same as a manual setup. You notice a mistake right away with a manual, to where the rekluse masks it a bit and clutches you out. Some people like that, I personally didn’t.

The best setup I did have was the full rekluse in my ktm with the hydraulic clutch, hydraulic made everything feel as smooth as always, but still wasn’t right for me although I really wanted it to work and could see the benefits it did offer.

Team MMR

PR Addict
I love my radius CX.

plus its fun to mess with my buddies when im sitting there, click into gear and roll away while waving at them. The puzzled looks are too funny