Track Variety

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
From some of the figures I've heard that the fair board charges for some things, I am not sure that's as good of a deal or not. Tons of work with expensive overhead.

Which was exactly my point on why tracks change and come and go! For MX213 everything was groovy from the fair board, they were happy with the revenue.. Then fair board members change and the next thing you know, the MX cash cow is being put out to pasture! (I am not saying that happened at CTown) That is the problem with "rented" land, a promoter will eventually realize that it is a huge hassle to have to jump through hoops of someone else, when you can be controlling your own destiny, on your own property. I know NOTHING about what is happening with CTown, but I can imagine with how hard Jeremy and Kim from CTown work, they would want to control their own destiny and build their OWN racing entity, that they can control. Jeremy Osborn gets to go out every morning take a look down the lane, and see what he has built and controls, same with Broken Spokes. I am sure there is a huge satisfaction with that!

NQ1965

PR Elite
a promoter will eventually realize that it is a huge hassle to have to jump through hoops of someone else, when you can be controlling your own destiny, on your own property. I know NOTHING about what is happening with CTown, but I can imagine with how hard Jeremy and Kim from CTown work, they would want to control their own destiny and build their OWN racing entity, that they can control. Jeremy Osborn gets to go out every morning take a look down the lane, and see what he has built and controls, same with Broken Spokes. I am sure there is a huge satisfaction with that!

The independence seems to be the preferred way with FastTraxx as well. Works best for the owners.