Bull riding vest give me your info

jj584

PR Addict
As I sit here with two broken ribs and 2 broken transverse processors on my spine I’m looking into these. Def for my kid, I wouldn’t want him to go through this. Who has one,work one, doesn’t like them? He wears a Leatt so would have to be compatible.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Can't answer that, but I watched my wife deal with a few busted transverse processors. That was the last time she's rode a race quad. Good luck with the healing process.

John250

PR Founding Father
Just healed from broken ribs. I am not wearing a bull riding vest. I wonder if they would work from impact anyway

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
As I sit here with two broken ribs and 2 broken transverse processors on my spine I’m looking into these. Def for my kid, I wouldn’t want him to go through this. Who has one,work one, doesn’t like them? He wears a Leatt so would have to be compatible.

Broken Ribs – well, yes…many....and over the years, I’ve take two hits to the back that have broken transverse processes off the vertebra.

6 total, 3 on each side.

Left side: L1, L2 & L3

Right side L2, L3 &L4

I’m not sure if a Bull Vest can dissipate that kind of impact but I do see a lot of the pee wee kids wearing them.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I do like the impact models rxr shows on YouTube. Makes sense. Could be just another neck brace thread. Not sure. But the handlebar did exactly what they were testing to my brother. And that landed him in an icu for 42 days. I wonder if he woulda had that extra protection if some of his internals wouldn’t of got as trashed as they did.

jj584

PR Addict
I’m healing pretty quick and moving better everyday. Have to get a follow up for this appendiceal mucocele they found on my appendix. Looks like a blessing in disguise.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Well that’s good! Most time a lot of stuff like that is caught early due to testing you wouldn’t normally get.

Sometimes it pays to get hurt !