OMA Banquet Reschedule

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Due to the severity of the Winter Weather Storm that we have arriving in Ohio on Saturday, January 19, 2019, we feel that for the safety of everyone, we are rescheduling the 2018 OMA Banquet for February 2, 2019. This was a very difficult decision. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes for our members.

Anyone who purchased tickets, aka an OMA Banquet Pass, (substituted for tickets) has received an email as well. All those who purchased an OMA Banquet pass, received a confirmation and "OMA Banquet Pass" weeks ago. Please bring that banquet pass with you to use as admittance to the event on the new date, February 2, 2019. If you feel you haven't received your confirmation and pass, please check your junk mail for the email. It is titled "2018 OMA Banquet Ticket Pass" and it is from "mxtowergal@********.com".

Strouble

PR Addict
Man, words can’t express how great it was to see everyone. Time goes by so fast. Thankful for the people in motocross.

Good job to OMA, they gave a ton of stuff away.

nitrofish

PR Addict
Man, words can’t express how great it was to see everyone. Time goes by so fast. Thankful for the people in motocross.

Good job to OMA, they gave a ton of stuff away.
Good seeing you Mr Strouble! We hope to see more of ya at the tracks! Great job announcing. Thank you OMA staff for another great banquet, looking forward to 2019.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Huge thanks to everyone that made the 6th annual OMA Banquet such a huge success. But its definitely not just me and Jason putting this together. Its a crew. Prior to the event, we have Connie Sickels coordinating all of the RSVPs even through the holidays, she is a super trooper. We also have amazing sponsors stepping up. Mid-Ohio Powersports, WPS/Fly Racing, Tucker Powersports/Ansr Racing, 100%, Rocky Mountain, Sunstar, Ripped Vinyl, Wholesale Cycle/Pirahana Pitbikes, Rock Auto, SRS Suspension and Rusty Riders helped us get things together. On Friday, which is setup day, we had Tina Rogers, Connie Sickels, Wendy Johnson, Nate Fugit, Amanda Toth, Austin Clark, Patty Burwell, Haley Freeman, Luke Henry, and Dave Hoover. And then on Saturday, many of the people from Friday, and then include Cara Kinsey Allison Osborn, Jim Green, Bobby Noah, Whitney Bingham, Lynne, Jessica, and Jarrett Strouble, and Jason Rogers. If I missed anyone, yell at me, I’m sorry. We did the best that we could, I think it went well overall, and the kids had an amazing time, which is really what this is about.

Photo Booth:

Slide Show: