Is rubbin’racin’ if it’s your teammate?

Paul Mac

PR Addict
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Webb and Marvin? Marv said at the end of the race he might have to do the same thing if needed! Yet he fist bumped Cooper after the race?

Webb knows that Marvin is his biggest competition for the title. The next 4 rounds could be really good. Would love to see them go into Vegas with like a 5 point gap.

Mousy Marvin versus Warrior Webb.

Webb loses title to Marvin because Webb messes up, crashes, bad luck or someone else causes it - not because Marvin takes it to him. I am a Marvin fan and would like to see some intense racing. Or Marvin is just plain faster (which might at this point at the season) and can keep focus/mistake free.

I watched Marvin, his eyes filled with terror, ramble about how Webb was revving his bike and otherwise intimidating him.

I remember the body language and attitude of Webb and then Marvin during the after race interviews.
  • Webb, I own you.
  • Musquin, I might have to try to maybe think about almost trying to be aggressive if I need to and I won't feel bad and if Webb doesn't play fair and Baker won't get mad if my team will let me as long as its OK with my mechanic to be kinda sorta aggressive.

Mousy Marvin versus Warrior Webb.

Webb loses title to Marvin because Webb messes up, crashes, bad luck or someone else causes it - not because Marvin takes it to him. I am a Marvin fan and would like to see some intense racing. Or Marvin is just plain faster (which might at this point at the season) and can keep focus/mistake free.

I watched Marvin, his eyes filled with terror, ramble about how Webb was revving his bike and otherwise intimidating him.

I remember the body language and attitude of Webb and then Marvin during the after race interviews.
  • Webb, I own you.
  • Musquin, I might have to try to maybe think about almost trying to be aggressive if I need to and I won't feel bad and if Webb doesn't play fair and Baker won't get mad if my team will let me as long as its OK with my mechanic to be kinda sorta aggressive.
I urge everyone to read Musquins quotes in a French accent.

I not a huge fan of either I guess but if I had to pick one of the two for the title it'd be Webb.

My perfect scenario would be Marv tries to get frisky, takes them both out in a corner. Their pegs 69 into each others radiators, both stand there perfectly healthy (meaning I dont want to see any injury), and watch Kroc go by, then Eli. Then vegas be a 4 way battle for the gold.. which I'd like to see kroc take.

I not a huge fan of either I guess but if I had to pick one of the two for the title it'd be Webb.

My perfect scenario would be Marv tries to get frisky, takes them both out in a corner. Their pegs 69 into each others radiators, both stand there perfectly healthy (meaning I dont want to see any injury), and watch Kroc go by, then Eli. Then vegas be a 4 way battle for the gold.. which I'd like to see kroc take.

I am all for bar banging, but I really don’t understand how Webb gets away with what happened Saturday and bowers gets dq? Webb 100% was trying to take him down. I hope Marv tbones him next race.

450 wins are hard to come by these days. I hope they trade paint next week, big fan of coop. I watch the MXGP where he chased down herlings and forkner a few times a year. Coops got grit, he’s a gamer kind of like RC.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back