Battle for Ohio Round 2 at TV Land MX June 22/23

trevor145

PR Addict
D538E9D8-1BA2-44A0-B97C-4B3920A07734.jpeg

Battle for Ohio @ TV Land MX

June 22rd & 23rd

OMA & AMA sanctioned MX racing

(You will need both memberships for this event)

Friday

Gates open 4:00pm
Gate closes at 11:00pm

**Gate Entry**

$20 Friday

$15 Saturday

(Saturday after 6pm $10)

$10 Sunday

5 years of age and under is free

Please tune your radio to 92.7 for all track announcements.

Saturday

Gate open 6am until 11pm

Practice Sign Up- 6:30am

Practice Sessions- 8am-2pm

Racing Sign Up- 10am-3:30pm

ATV/PW50 Riders Meeting- 2:30pm

ATV/PW50 Race Practice- 3pm

ATV/PW50 Racing- 4-8pm

**Race Order Determined That Day*

Saturday Practice $25 per Sticker/Group

1. A/B Bike

2. C Bike

3. Supermini/85cc

4. Bike Vet 30+/Women

5. 65cc Bike

6. Big Quads A/B (250cc+)

7. 50cc Bike

8. Mini Quads (150cc and Under)

**All Parents Must Have Their Rider With Them At Sign Up**

**All Riders Must Sign Up Before Practicing**

** OMA memberships necessary to race

on Saturday and Sunday**

PRACTICE RULES:

1. DO NOT CUT THE TRACK, not even in the starting area.

2. Relax, its practice! Be courteous to those around you.

3. Obey all safety workers and caution flags. No jumping on yellow or red cross.

{First offense will end your practice for that session. Second offense will send you home.)

Saturday and Sunday Racing $25 Amateur, $40 A Class

Sunday

Gate Open- 6am

Race Sign Up- 6am-8:30am

Practice (order posted at sign up)- 8am

Dirt Bike Racing by 9:30am

**Race Order to be Determined That Day**

We will be posting the race order at registration and to our Facebook TV Land MX page as soon as its created.

More details and directions at http://ridetvland.com

Excited to make the trip, and take a dip in the pond!

You planning on and Friday night activities? Thought you had a pit bike race last year, one of the nights, that was entertaining. Any demo's on the ramps?
Any hotel discounts if telling them your there for the races?

Excited to make the trip, and take a dip in the pond!

You planning on and Friday night activities? Thought you had a pit bike race last year, one of the nights, that was entertaining. Any demo's on the ramps?
Any hotel discounts if telling them your there for the races?

Sorry for the late reply. Things have been nonstop but they are starting to come together and I’m pretty pumped on some of the things I have lined up to help manage the weekend.
At this point there are no real “scheduled activities”. Last year for the Battle Friday evening was a bit congested with the amount of people pulling in at once. I did work last fall at getting more level parking so hopefully we’ve got plenty of room. However, we will be parking people so if you want to park with a specific group you might want to get there at or around the same time.
I’ll do my best to have the pit bike track rideable but we will have to keep things under control. We’ll have to see how busy things get but a little cruising around on Friday as long as the pit traffic is slow shouldn’t be a problem. (Not on the main track)
I also wouldn’t rule out a flying motorcycle with a human attached (or not) up around the fmx area, but again, nothing scheduled as we are focused on getting the main track as good as possible for racing.
I do have a room rate of $99.95 at the Day’s Inn in Conneaut Ohio if you tell them your going to TV Land. It’s a nice place about 10 miles straight north of here that has a good restaurant/lounge attached.
I hope this helps and I look forward to seeing everyone next weekend!

Sounds good. Glad to hear you have extra help lined up. The boy is looking for to this race since last years race. Planning on being there when the gates open on Friday. Then maybe going up to check out Lake Erie for a bit. Hope the weather is good. Looking forward to a great weekend.

Any one know if we can fill water barrels for the power washers there. Trevor hasn't messaged me back from a few days ago about it.

Any one know if we can fill water barrels for the power washers there. Trevor hasn't messaged me back from a few days ago about it.

I don't know which way you are coming from but at I-90 & RT7 there is a Love's truck stop that has a water fill area.

I don't know which way you are coming from but at I-90 & RT7 there is a Love's truck stop that has a water fill area.
Got a message from Trevor this morning. Filling Barrels at the track is a no go.

I'll check this out. I see there is a pilot station also semi on my way. I'll probably just fill the tank at home and not worry about it.

Went to the practice today. TV Land is in perfect condition. Should be a great race this afternoon and Sunday.

Forgot to say- Parking areas are organized and clearly marked. Lots of people there for the weekend - camping spots and bike wash water (non-potable) are available.

Back