PR Member
61876132_1314850072012918_8609657086118199296_n.jpg

oldmxrider

PR Member
Sandusky Valley Riders
22 mins ·
A message from our friends at
www.dadswings.com

It is no secret that cooking up my Dad's chicken wings at dirt bike races of our own and elsewhere helped start what is today "Dad's Wings". With our seasoning now being sold and used in multiple restaurants and grocery stores - I wanted to pause and give something back to the sport that helped start it all. SO - this Saturday June 15th at Sandusky Valley Riders pit bike series round two: We will be on hand not only racing but c...ooking up 50lbs of wings that we will be handing out FREE! AND I will be giving away a triple pack of all three heat levels of Dad's Wings to the 1st place finishers in all classes of pit bike racing!! Just look for this sign and this bike and of course - this grill! I will not be able to race the main event because I will be getting the wings prepared to be ready immediately following the races. Oh - And we will of course be selling bottles of Dad's Wings - but because this is such a special event. Cost per bottle, including the hot that typically runs a dollar more - is just 8 BUCKS! I never thought I would say this in the context of business but here goes... BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPP