Raffling off my 2018 RMZ450 !! And $$$$

Before you read the post this isn’t a get rich scam or whatever some negative Nancys might think . My name is Mario testa and I’m from Medina , Ohio Some of you may know me some may not but I race Pro privateer andi am trying to get a new bike since I will not be able to get contingency on it next year racing ! This is also and opportunity for some people to get that newer year bike they have been wanting and or sell it after they win for money! But below explains of up for raffle and how it works ! I may end up making the bike 1st number drawn . But anyways thank you for reading and best of luck to you all

2018 RMZ 450 up for grabs! Plus $1,100 and some cool other prizes as well!

How to play:
100 spots (1-100) at $80 per spot. You choose your number(s). Once all the spots have been filled I will go live on Facebook, using an online random number service - random.org. If your number is pulled more than once, the second pull does not count. You can only win once!
Please comment your number below and I will periodically update the list and post it in the comment section of this post. If all of the spots are filled and I have not received your payment, your spot will become available again. So make sure you send your money promptly after choosing your number. (Make payments via Venmo to Mario-Testa)

Prizes:
6th number drawn is a 2018 rmz450 with 50hrs on it but a very solid bike, with normal wear and tear!

5th number drawn gets $500!

4th number drawn gets $400!

3rd number drawn gets $200!

2nd number drawns gets 2-free day rides at Battleburg MX!

1st number drawn gets a free set of mgx graphics!

Attachments

• D8EAA282-10BB-4C55-84BB-8465C7BD6F44.jpeg
    D8EAA282-10BB-4C55-84BB-8465C7BD6F44.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 272

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
This bike raffle stuff is getting ridiculous. It’s illegal. You do what you want, but it is a slippery slope.