BC October 19-20

MX955

PitRacer Pro
Awesome track this weekend at BC, thanks Jeremy you CAN'T change what you're doing! Fun times hanging out with family & friends!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Enough change that a sight lap or ten may be needed
I didn’t get it in my head until I looked at it from the infield/ pit area AFTER my first session.
Great day - tasty cake !

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Thanks for coming out to all. This was probably one of the more nerve racking changes, because it changed something that had been relatively unchanged for 14 years. You just never know how well it will be accepted, but just a Couple tweaks, and it went pretty well on the first swing.

beenridin

PR Elite
Yes it was! New layout was nice. The trails are good too. I had never ridden them before. Took a chance and was not disappointed. A nice little loop.

NQ1965

PR Elite
The trails are good too. I had never ridden them before. Took a chance and was not disappointed. A nice little loop.

His trail loop is Grand Prix quality!

Brought the wife, daughter and three grandkiddy's out Saturday for some much deserved play time.
Tough to beat Briarcliff with all that it has to offer.

The grandkids rode a good bit this spring, but then once ball season began and the Heath Pool opened up, they lost all focus on riding. So Saturday was like a refresher day for them. They spent their time bouncing between the open field and the peewee track.
One wouldn't think that with the three tracks, and the woods loop that riding in an open field with a small hill would be a yawner, but the kids had fun chasing each other. Gives them a chance to open the little bikes up and get some speed.
5:00 rolled around quickly, and the kids didn't want to go home.

Last edited:

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
No problem Derek. Sunday was really good too. Rugs looked pretty crazy when I fixed everything tonight

Planning on this Saturday too, probably the last one!