2020 Supercross

ck1racerx

PR Addict
So, anyone know who the TV commentators are for the season? Damn I hope I don’t have to listen to the goat murder the English language again.
Have not even looked up who is on what team. Any new big names coming from Europe to show the Americans how it’s done?
9 weeks to go.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
WHHHHHHHHEEEEEERRRREEEEE ISSS TOOMMMAAAC

That’s right Ralph. He’s settin him up right here.

HEE SUUURE IS! NOW STEERING WITH THE REAR WHEEL. HOW WILL THAT PLAY A FSCTOR TINIGHT ?!?!

nobody really does that Ralph but I’m gonna say that’s right Ralph. Ryan Villopoto was the best at this

AAAAND WE JUST HAPPEN TO HSBE RV2 sitting in the booth WITH US NOW. ISNT THAT RIGHT RV?

RV: yea..I’m here—RS interrupt-AAAAAAAND WHHEEERRREEE IS TOOOMMMAC?

ANNNNNND SEE-Anne-suh-ROOH-Low GOOIEEEESSS DOOOWN. OH NO. HE WAS SUCH HIGHLY ANTICIPATING NOT GOING DOWN THISYYEEEAAR

Last edited:

weaver658

PR Member
WHHHHHHHHEEEEEERRRREEEEE ISSS TOOMMMAAAC

That’s right Ralph. He’s settin him up right here.

HEE SUUURE IS! NOW STEERING WITH THE REAR WHEEL. HOW WILL THAT PLAY A FSCTOR TINIGHT ?!?!

nobody really does that Ralph but I’m gonna say that’s right Ralph. Ryan Villopoto was the best at this

AAAAND WE JUST HAPPEN TO HSBE RV2 sitting in the booth WITH US NOW. ISNT THAT RIGHT RV?

RV: yea..I’m here—RS interrupt-AAAAAAAND WHHEEERRREEE IS TOOOMMMAC?

ANNNNNND SEE-Anne-suh-ROOH-Low GOOIEEEESSS DOOOWN. OH NO. HE WAS SUCH HIGHLY ANTICIPATING NOT GOING DOWN THISYYEEEAAR
You forgot the annual Las Vegas question to Ricky. “ Ricky, you have been in this position before, what exactly goes threw your mind on the gate with the championship on the line”?

Dano762

PR Addict
We know that verb tense agreement, split infinitives, and dangling participles never go through Ricky's mind.

I do like hearing Ricky correct himself.

My prediction is that Adam Cianciarulo has a future in broadcasting races. He is entertaining.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Replace the GOAT with the fastest man on the plant. Stew would tell it like it is. AND so much better behind the mic.

Yes, AC has the personality needed on TV. But he will be busy winning the championship this year.

four26stroker

PR Member
Get rid of Ralf and his goofy control of the booth as the lead announcer. He paid his dues with us...move him to NASCAR, please.
Ricky suffers from home schooled education to a 12th grade level. He needs desperately to attend a broadcast school to learn a bit more presentation, flow and presence. Learning off the cuff...he didn’t just line up and win motos.

Watch a pod cast or two with RC and Emig. As a fan you put up with it: constant off topic rants, loss of thought, interruption and talking over each other and a production value that mimics a bad conference call.

I wanna see Mac in the stands and PBR loving Americans drinking real beer(not your sissy cousins BudLight) and yelling F-U Ralf like they did to Larry Myers at Unidilla back in the day....thats respect!

Toddco327

PR Addict
I only hope that they continue with the “keys to the race” I have noticed that Jeff’s and Ricky’s are similar. This has helped me so much in my riding.

Get out front
Don’t crash
Watch for lapped riders

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
ITS THE OPENING ROUND HERE IN 2020 ANNNNNDD HOW WILL TEAM TACTICS COME INTO PLAY ?!?! Will “seeeee and soooh rule Oh” let TOMAC by ?!?!?

That’s right Ralph! Ya know you can’t win——I KNOW WHAT YOURE GONNA SAY RICKY YOURE GONNA SAY YOU CANT WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE FIRST NIGGT BUT YOU SSSUUUURRREEE CAAAANNN LOOOOSSSSEE IT. WHHHHHHHEEEERRRE ISSSSSS tttooooommmmaaacccc?!?!?

RC: well no i was
Gonna say you can’t win on the jumps——TTRHHAAATS RIGHT RICKT JUMPS FOR SHOWING CORNWR FOR DOUGHING!?

RC: uh yea something like that.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Face it Ralph is the backbone of American supercross. All you haters are just jealous of his striking good looks and linguistic talent.

bruceb

PR Addict
So, anyone know who the TV commentators are for the season?
I believe Leigh Diffey is doing the first three, then Ralph finishes out the season.

Ralph Sheheen and Leigh Diffey will handle play-by-play duties for this season’s Supercross coverage. They’ll be joined by five-time Supercross champion and seven-time Motocross champion Ricky Carmichael, host and former racer Daniel Blair, and reporter Will Christien