Seattle SX to be rescheduled

Toddco327

PR Addict
With the loss of revenue, because I’m sure there will be some reason they can’t reschedule, do you think it’s going to effect their payouts to riders... since obviously they are on a shoe string budget.

I’m supposed to go to Detroit this weekend for monster trucks. Waiting to see if that gets canceled.

bruceb

PR Addict
From the press release: The 13th race in the 2020 Monster Energy Supercross series will be rescheduled

It just won't be rescheduled for Seattle.
Washington (state) has been the hardest hit in the USA. As of yesterday, 367 cases and 30 deaths. King County (where Seattle is located) has 235 cases and 26 deaths.

Matt Mangano

PR Member
I can almost guarantee the rest of the season will be canceled after this weekend. NBA, NHL, MLS and most likely MLB all suspended their seasons already

Matt Mangano

PR Member
None of those charge admission and signup for the athletes.... Just saying.
Thanks AMA :p
Absolutely ridiculous. The thing is, all major sports can make money with or without fans in the stands. Supercross relies on ticket sales and merchandise sales. Feld is in a pickle for this weekend because the track is already built...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Hey this might be a bLessing.
Add Cleveland right before Vegas.

I paid enough taxes out of my checks when I worked in that s**t town. They can give me 1 sx race in addition to their 8 home brown games and a shitty Kenny Chesney concert.