We’re screwed until mid April

John250

PR Founding Father
This is getting crazy. No one is going to be working. I had 3 weeks of work totally cancelled.

nitrofish

PR Addict
It’s just a matter of days that Ohio shuts down except for the essential work force with the nation to follow. I feel guilty About being upset that our lives are inconvenienced, because it is life threatening to our elders and less healthy population. I’d rather just go full bore quarantine now for 15 days and get it managed to salvage the summer. This will be a long haul with residual effects until late summer. I’m super bummed because this was the year we planned to go all out before the boy graduates to a big bike. With that being said, our prayers are with all that we get through this without a loss of a loved one or fellow racing family member. Let’s kick the braaaap out of this thing!

Strouble

PR Addict
It’s so important for us not to lose our minds. Some will obviously, but by-in-large...if we submit to our governmental authorities (obviously they are not always right, but in this case...the wisest thing to do is listen to them, and take basic precautions in our daily lives) we can get through this. It’s a hit for everyone, every single persons life has been affected

It was a blessing to see kids playing outside though today at their homes instead of on electronics.

Psalm 90:12
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts to wisdom.

Ephesians 5:15-17
15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise.
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

James 4:14
Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Last edited:

GoFar

PR Member
Kids are doing homework and schoolwork via Google classroom and email contact through the teachers. Working out pretty well so far. An hour or so a day doing school work. Using it as a test to see if they could handle homeschooling, it sure is nice having the extra help around during the day.

John250

PR Founding Father
I think if anyone thinks that this is going to be anything but a far from normal spring and summer, we are all dreaming.

mshafer62

PR Addict
These are definitely extraordinary times with outcomes yet to even be considered...

Lots of companies paying bonuses to workers and it looks like the Govt will the same.

A few other interesting points I've seen recently:
There is a need for ventilators,
Ford, GM, Tesla, and Ferrari are stepping up to make them.

Formula 1 has canceled or postponed the first third of the season
but is holding an E-Sports race this Sunday and has asked all F1 drivers
to participate in this non-points paying race. Keeps fans engaged.
Possibly SX could do the same? OMA? Buckeye Series?

Feel free to add more...

Last edited:

Strouble

PR Addict
Not sure about you...but it can be easy for me to look at the numbers of people infected and those that have passed...and be unaffected because I stay focused on how my life is hindered. Truly, this is affecting everyone and people are mourning the loss of loved ones.

I love riding just as much as the next person...walking away from the sport and people five years ago was difficult because I loved everyone and everything about this sport. Five years later...the sport doesn’t consume my heart, but a love for people grew. The point is...at 34 and through some struggle...I am more thankful for the right things and less effected by the things that don’t matter as much...you don’t ever see a uhaul behind a hearse.

Although this time is hard, I keep coming back to the place of thankfulness and that when we get through this as a world population, I will feel freshened with a deeper love and appreciation for the life we do have.

I’m excited to see people from the our sport again...and when the time comes to throw a leg over with a easy button...I will be smiling.

Keep pressing forward. We are not promised tomorrow.