Moto Fite Club - Ohio Track??

NQ1965

PR Elite
Their cornering skills are amazing.
Cool as hell seeing them blast through the roller set with front wheel high.

Thanks for posting and updating this thread. Very Cool.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Was cool to see those guys ripping a local track. Personally i thought the production was ass, but i mean I’m sure these fite guys are only use to filming a 10x10 octagon

John250

PR Founding Father
Those guys were all fast as hell in that roller section. They would slam into that last jump like it was nothing. Most of us would be over the bars. It almost bit Weimer the one lap. Old Glover goes pretty good for 59 years old.

John250

PR Founding Father
Was cool to see those guys ripping a local track. Personally i thought the production was ass, but i mean I’m sure these fite guys are only use to filming a 10x10 octagon
For sure. The cameras sucked a bit and the sound, but it was still cool to watch for $20. I've wasted $20 other ways before.

jfalat

PR Addict
Camera and sound wasn’t the best , I really enjoyed watching those guys flying around y-town...how about pastrana back flipping the yz490..he seems like he is having a good time no matter what he is doing.

Meister

PR Founding Father
They should've invited jon16.

FYI, all the fite auction stuff is up on eBay. Big numbers already. Even the 2020 yz450 Glover was riding.

Awesome to see for sure. Haven't had the time to check out all the vids and I was still working when it was live. Definitely made me wanna go back to ytown for some laps!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Oh yeah, I heard a rumor that hot sauce may have experienced a small seizure the morning of the event. Not sure what truth there is to that though, just something I saw mention of.