Supercross is back!!!

weaver658

PR Member
The season is back on starting May 31! All races are taking place in St. Lake City. By the looks of the the schedule races will be on Wednesdays and Sundays. Will be very interesting to see how things turn out. St. Lake wouldn’t be my first choice of places for the rest of the season, but better then nothing I guess.

Toddco327

PR Addict
Where does MX fall? Is it finally time to race or at least ride!?!?

Attachments

• 7D36B540-E223-4801-8AFD-31CB9BFBD3A0.png
    7D36B540-E223-4801-8AFD-31CB9BFBD3A0.png
    546.7 KB · Views: 159

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I can’t believe they are bringing it back without fans. I was.......... wrong..... so that is what that feels like. Yeah, I guess it can happen to anyone.

and I kinda like the idea of week night races... why not? Saturday and Sunday you are competing against all other motor sports. All major sports play weeknights. Moto could be a trendsetter for other racing.
OMG... the end in near... I like what Feld/AMA/MX Sports is doing. What the...

John250

PR Founding Father
Gonna be interesting locally. Does motocross fall under non contact sports? Horse racing is back on the 21st, but no spectators are allowed? Will they allow spectators for motocross?

John250

PR Founding Father
Honestly come the 26th, I would just open and follow the ama suggestions as close as possible.

The state even made it clear yesterday that these were "guidance" and not orders. Said it like 3 times. I think trying to not be sued or end up in court.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Ohio Motorsports Association?
Ohio Motocross Association

And yes, I'm on it.

The health departments don't get the info or the details ahead of time. Dewine does press releases, then has his people type up the documents to send to the local hd's. Then the HD's decipher and interpret the information to us. Everyone is waiting on the details, probably Monday.