Carpal Tunnel

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Carpal tunnel surgery cost me $917.06 I only know that because I still have the bill because the biggest crooks in the world (Insurance Companies) are still asking me super important questions like:
"Was it you that had the surgery?"
"Do you have other insurance that should pay?"

Hey ass bags... You already the answers.... Pay the damn bill so I stop getting bills in the mail and collections people calling every 5 min.

Attachments

• IMG_4281.JPG
    IMG_4281.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 115

jfalat

PR Addict
Thats the other thing.. insurance companies make you go throw hoops to get anything out of the normal.. i am married to a NP and she has a hard time getting the issues of insurance resolved for out of normal treatments.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Cortisone worked for about a month for me. I've had two rounds.

Fat soft grips are a huge no go for me. Tried tons of different ones. The thinner the better for me. Running emigs now and I'm pleased. Spyder grips also worked good for me.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Thats the other thing.. insurance companies make you go throw hoops to get anything out of the normal.. i am married to a NP and she has a hard time getting the issues of insurance resolved for out of normal treatments.
Yea there is definitely some creative charting to get insurance to pay. It’s not lieing. But the truth changes a lot with insurance companies !