Briarcliff Mx June 13-14

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to open this weekend, 11-5pm, $30 per rider. Please bring a pen, and have exact change. Each car will receive a waiver. We run the same program as last time with sessions on each track starting at 11.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We are on hold until the radar clears up, so I’m pushing our start time back today until noon. This will give us a little time to assess things and allow the weather to move through. Sorry for the inconvenience, but at this time riding will be 12-6pm.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I really hate to cancel today, but I based my previous decision on the radar clearing by 9-10. It doesn’t seem like the threat of rain will move out till 11:30-12, and we still had a couple hours of prep. It’s more of a timing issue at this point. Sorry guys if I’d known this at 6, I would have canceled sooner and not wasted everyone’s time. But tomorrow looks promising and with the rain the track should be awesome, so In some ways this weather was good, still planning for tomorrow.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open today, 11-5, $30 per rider. Bring a pen, bring exact change. 1 rider 1 mechanic. Sessions all day. A/B, C, Quad, 85/65, 50 on the big track. Big bike, little bike on the C track. Enjoy.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Good times were had. Thanks for the great track Jeremy.

Attachments

• 20200614_212857.jpg
    20200614_212857.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0501 (2).jpg
    IMG_0501 (2).jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0525 (2).jpg
    IMG_0525 (2).jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 99

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
After watching the Gopro, I think if he changes up his line and comes on the gas a bit earlier he can get that double Jeremy. He bounced pretty good on the face of the landing when he came up just shot, but kept it on two wheels.