Handle Bar Risers

John250

PR Founding Father
My son has finally bought into getting some handle bar risers. Anyone used any? There are a bunch of options out there. Looking for some 2 inch risers. Any suggestions?

jj584

PR Addict
I have some 2" risers that were used once 2 sets actually, one still in the package. You can try them if you want.

jj584

PR Addict

Attachments

• 2370D6E2-14DE-4907-B329-A1FD55AABCFE.jpeg
    2370D6E2-14DE-4907-B329-A1FD55AABCFE.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 143

jj584

PR Addict
I met your son last weekend at cocr, he’s a tall kid, risers would definitely be in his favor! He looked good out there on the track
They won’t be on the way until Monday, our shipping guy is backed up. How Tall is the kid? Mines 6’2” and likes the Mika CR high bend on his 19 Crf250r, mounts in the forward position.

Strouble

PR Addict
Let us know what he thinks of those 2” risers. I’m 6’ 5” and in my mind...I don’t see myself liking that much rise...feel like it would change the characteristic of the bike way too much.

I bought KTM risers that are about 5/8” taller than stock, in the forward position with a tall seat.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
He looked to be over 6’ tall, in 5’11 and he was taller than myself. I run the renthal Carmichael bend in forward position on my 500 and the Henry reed bend pro tapers (over sized) on my 450 in neutral position

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I've always used an additional stock upper clamp turned upside down, then another upper clamp on top of that. Works great, and you can find them everywhere for cheap. It raises the bars one bar thickness.