Salt Lake 6/14

John250

PR Founding Father
Wow. Watching this race. The track is like a large arena cross track. The whoops are like none existence. By far the worse SX track in years.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Nothing special that's for sure, but it made for some aggressive racing and I didn't fall asleep. Eli was the only one I saw do a different rythem after the slick turn. Other than that very cookie cutter.

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
Even RC talked about everyone doing all the rhythm lanes the same and the flat tight corners would make the difference. I actually enjoyed the racing on that track, it was interesting to watch how passing was made. You hvae to give them credit for all the effort to make this happen in one stadium with no time between races

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Big fan of the flat turns. Well... all turns for that matter. Most all the passing was done (and always is) done in the turns. K-Roc pass on Webb in the rutty turn was crazy fast. Forknerd's pass on frenchy... Take that you brie eater... Forknerd on J-Law in the first turn, dirty but effective. Maybe payback from the H-Law takeout..
Turns, LOVE it.

John250

PR Founding Father
The last few races I keep hearing them refer to Davalos as a "rookie". That is so laughable. The guy is 30 plus and been racing SX for probably a dozen years.