LL t track/ camping

motomatt19

PR Member
I was lucky enough to get hook ups and since this is our family vacation I wanted the best spot i could get and decided to take the camper a week early and pay the 40 a night just to secure what I wanted. after looking things over i went with stage coach hill. There's plenty open but man you wouldn't believe the amount roped off by mx sports in the most desirable spots. Asked cotter if i could ride the track on my mountain bike he said go for it! I rode every turn and every jump for 50 mins! (It's on my Instagram story) It had not been touched, hard bone dry but I couldn't believe how small and tight it is! I know the ruts and bumps is what makes it so difficult but unchanged it will be the smallest national track ever. They did change the table top before the sand after story land, it's now a tunnel step up.

Vet261

PR Addict
nice!!! Just followed you and watched them. I was huffing and puffing just watching.

Jealous. I'll be there Monday, will look for you.

motomatt19

PR Member
nice!!! Just followed you and watched them. I was huffing and puffing just watching.

Jealous. I'll be there Monday, will look for you.

We'll head back down Saturday morning. Yeah come by anytime, looks like we're parked next to Mark Guy