Can we make oir in oma next year?

kawi330

PR Member
Is it possible for oir to be oma again? 4th battle race would be awesome for the series. The battle races get great turnouts. Now tv is gone western only 2 races a yr. Be really cool see oir back on schedule even if its just for a battle round. Thoughts??

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Restrictions from the area have OIR locked down pretty tight.
Some of the things that make a battle race would not be allowed.

kawi330

PR Member
Ya them restrictions are just ridiculous i forgot about that. I just cant see how they cant sweet talk them for 1 event a year to be open all weekend. Shoot it would even help the town a mile down the road with food gas etc

Ya them restrictions are just ridiculous i forgot about that. I just cant see how they cant sweet talk them for 1 event a year to be open all weekend. Shoot it would even help the town a mile down the road with food gas etc

From what I remember when working with the Hand's, it was said that they person(s) that raised all the stink on the place where from a WAYs down the road, not one of the close neighbors.

Maybe those people are dead now or could be sent on a vacation to Myrtle beach or something to get them away for the weekend and allow a battle to happen.