WW Crashes

John250

PR Founding Father
Anyone catch the two identical crashes of RJ Hampshire and Mason Gonzales at WW Ranch? They said their was a big kicker in the face of the jump. They both obviously hit the same line and had the same result. Luckily, neither was seriously hurt. Hampshire destroyed that Husky for sure. Every time I see those huskys take a hit to the rear, seems to destroy it. Gonzales' crash is on instagram.

John250

PR Founding Father
Maybe they coulda took a dozer to the take off? I mean heaven forbid we actually fix a part of the track during the day for safety reasons....

Come on pit....its motocross. Let it get rough. Isn't that what all these pitracer pros say?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
2 classes. 40 to 42 rider each. 16 laps, 2 moto’s each. Over 2500 times that jump was hit. 2 crashes.... leave it as is.
each moto had a pileup in the first turn. Should they change or fix the first turn?

It’s not 250c at Dust Pit hills local race.

BWagner15

PR Member
Maybe they coulda took a dozer to the take off? I mean heaven forbid we actually fix a part of the track during the day for safety reasons....
I think the track should be re prepped in between motos and re shape jump faces. Would make for much better and safer racing. It's rediculous how far they let the tracks get destroyed

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I’m Not saying NO prep, im just saying mxgp guys rage atrocious surfaces Our tracks are light years prepped better than that mxgp series.

John250

PR Founding Father
I think the track should be re prepped in between motos and re shape jump faces. Would make for much better and safer racing. It's rediculous how far they let the tracks get destroyed
I think the best racing of the year by far was Millville. And it was because it was not near as rough, and provided for much better racing. Hell last week the top two were 8 to 10 seconds a lap faster.