Better with age

Toddco327

PR Addict
After watching this season and thinking back on pervious seasons, does the moto world put to much on these kids who are 16yrs old to win a championship?

Zach Osborne is “old” but came into the moto world full of hype and flamed out in a few years. Went over to Europe and came back to be a contender.
Chad Reed in his 30’s was a championship caliber guy. Kevin Windham is another.

Does the moto world give up to quick on these kids or is 28 the new 16?

Yes there are exceptions but it looks to me that the older guys are still extremely competitive.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Average age of the top 5 in 250 class right now is 26 years old... If that tells you anything. I think you should have to be 18 to race pro... 16 is too young imo.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Tony Cairoli is 74 years old and still more than competitive.
Speaking of, anyone seen that dudes wife? WOW. I'm sure she is with him for true love.... hahahahahaha

John250

PR Founding Father
Tony Cairoli is 74 years old and still more than competitive.
Speaking of, anyone seen that dudes wife? WOW. I'm sure she is with him for true love.... hahahahahaha
That dude is goofy as hell looking........Does he have false teeth?

I had to google his wife. Damn, she is smoking hot!!

NQ1965

PR Elite
Back in my thirties when I worked construction, a coworker and I was talking one Monday morning over coffee at break time. I asked him what he did over the weekend?
He said him and his girlfriend took a 3-day mini-vacation and got married.
Now at that time, he was around my age, was like 6'2"-6'-3" tall, hansom and every girl we ever came near, always paused to look him over. "What in the hell did you go and do that for man" I asked?.......You got hot pretty women making eyes at you constantly.

Well, you know, my first wife is a knock-out brunette, as he pulled out his wallet to share her picture with me. But she was nothing like the gal I got now. He say's, she's no where near as pretty or slender as wife #1, but man, this woman can cook like a master chef, she likes to keep my house clean and do my shopping, and she get's along super well with my daughter. He said but most importantly, she LOVES TO XXXX!
Wife #1 didn't measure up on any of those levels. :D