2021 AMA SuperCross schedule is released

bruceb

PR Addict
213892_2002886-sx-international_video_pass_schedule_release_website_graphics.jpg

bruceb

PR Addict
Assuming no spectators???
Tickets go on sale in December. NRG (formerly Reliant) stadium in Houston is permitted 20% capacity (13,000 people) for NFL, I assume it will be the same for SX. Indy is currently permitted 7,500 fans (up from 2,500 at the season opener.)

weaver658

PR Member
It snowed so much in March 2018 at Indy the pits got moved inside. It’s the Midwest the weather is unpredictable. I just hope I am one of the 20,000 people who get to spend way too much on a ticket.

John250

PR Founding Father
This is just stupid. We were in florida last week. It was assholes to elbows in places and here were are making schedules up months in advance like the plague is still around. We have got to move on with life and live it. Amazing that we have been to tons of big races, no distancing and no masks, and people have survived.

Why did they not work out two rounds at Daytona? Dirt is already there, its outdoors. Run the SX, Amateur SX, Vintage and then SX again on Wednesday. no more road racing that is happening and the flat track, this could have been worked out into the schedule for sure.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I only wear a mask now so assholes crybaby’s wont make a scene because I’m not.
Met one person in Colorado that wouldn’t let up about it even if I put it back on and I just politely said look, I’m going to take it back off if you don’t leave me alone. She left.

Thing was I just had it off for about 30 seconds nobody around me and then this c**t comes out of nowhere.

so then 20 minutes later I decided to take these pictures.
E9F3B3C9-0B7A-4EE5-864A-FF97E20B457D.jpeg
2D2F6C4B-AFB7-4524-8A5D-DE597C8B1A61.jpeg
551EE980-1890-4B7F-871E-0C8B608BDB53.jpeg

back to supercross:

I doubt the stands will look any different. All they would need to do is open up the upper decks and space people out. They wouldn’t lose any ticket sales.

basically the only sold out house Anaheim isn’t even on the schedule now. How bizarre.

John250

PR Founding Father
No way California is allowing large crowds in stadiums. I love the mandatory mask zones out doors. We've been to huge races all year, no distancing, no masks, no stories of out breaks. I was in Daytona a couple weeks ago for Biketoberfest. Assholes to elbows in many places, and no masks, florida is open. Yet no stories of any out breaks tracked to Biketoberfest. When are Americans going to say enough. And now the CDC is not going to track Flu cases this year. Why not? Is everything just going to be Covid19?