Og Roll call......Where are you now?

MX315

PR Addict
Where y’all at
Mx315 ....been on since 2007
Favorite track : Malvern since day one
Favorite place to watch :Summit Indoors all day
Married two kids
Still love moto nothing better then sitting in the pits with some bro’s and dirt bikes !!!! Although I blow now and ride two laps ...I still love it! Figure since it’s getting cold we need start up some new topics to keep from going crazy ! Or we can ask the experts again and see where that goes?

John250

PR Founding Father
John250......Wow, been on pitracer almost 20 years since 2001. That is hard to believe. I think when I first got on, I was the only one from SW Ohio.
Favorite track is probably Briar Cliff in Ohio. I really had fun at Silver Dollar in GA. The soil is about perfect.
Favorite place to watch: Definitely the Daytona SX. Been going every year since I was a kid and really enjoy it every year.
Married, 3 kids. The twins are almost done with High School. Matthew is 17 and been racing for 14 years. Not sure if I would still be racing if he did not race or not. My back is shot, but I still like to ride.

Motocross is a lifestyle for sure. Been at it my whole life. Would love to have about half the money I've spent over the years. Could probably retire early if I did! Met a lot of great people from Pitracer over the years for sure. If you want to pass the winter just start a Bubba, neck brace of C class thread, and before you know it, it will be April.

alphado

PR Founding Father
Favorite Track - Scenic Highlands
Favorite Place to watch - Pontiac SX
Married, 2 kids
Ruined my knee last year at my pitbike racing comeback at MX Acres. Mountain biking now. Still follow MX.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I think I've been here atleast 20 years too John. Married with one kid (they both act the same)

Fat(ter) but still ride sometimes for fun. Could careless about results anymore as long as I have fun, I'm not gonna stop.

All my favorite tracks are gone. Steel city, spokes, spring valley, the OG red bud.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Rocket Robin - Original Pitracer Posse Member when it was a Fantasy MX site
Favorite Current track - Red Bud
Favorite Old Ohio Track - Scenic Highlands
Favorite Current Ohio Track - Smith Road because I ride there the most
Married - 3 kids - 2 of which are grown and on their own, 1 to go
Ride for the enjoyment of it, and still occasionally racing to go to Loretta's. Got hurt majorly this year, but still can't wait for the spring to ride again.
I just like to ride.........

Toddco327

PR Addict
Where do I start...
Originally 90kxrider then was Toddco327. Signed up for pit around the year 2000.

Favorite track: Malvern
Malvern was the first track and moto experience of my life. I got the bug

Favorite place to watch: summit, red bud and Steel City

Best years of riding I had: 2002-04 and 2007-2008, 2012

Married 9 years. 2 kids age 2 and 4

I have also gotten fatter and slower but love moto just the same. I don’t ride as much but I was given the opportunity to announce Malvern this year and it was amazing. Very thankful for the opportunity and it still gives me the joy of being involved in the sport I love.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Germany.jpg

Not much has changed -

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Ron505 - Formerly Rad505 Joined in the early 2000's not sure exactly what year. Met several Pitracer members at Beans Pitracer.com day way back when.
Favorite Current track - Grumpy Valley...oh wait
Favorite Old Ohio Track - Scenic Highlands or Wild Wilderness
Married 19 years (2nd round)- 3 kids - 4 grandkids with another on the way
Sold my bike earlier this year to see if I could live without it (also foot surgery). Trying to stay busy with working the races, riding SxS's, Jeeping offroad, and MTB'ing. Time will tell if I can go through next year without another MX bike.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Thinkin I joined in 01 as SupaMiniRida740; got changed to georgieporgie through the years.

there wasn’t social media back then. We paid a $10 membership fee for premium access. Mindlessly would post in “board at school” threads....and then “whose going to OIR (Insert track name) SUNDAY” and then brief synopsis of everyone’s day post race. Then we’d all scurry here to see pics from Pitracer and mxfreakspix.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Been here since 02-03?
Favorite Ohio track was scenic
Current is grears (if prep would get better)
1 kid who’s starting to come around to riding. I still race a handful of times a year. I ride every other weekend when i don’t have my son.

jfalat

PR Addict
joined on here around 2004...favorite old track would have to spring valley and scenic. Got to go with OIR and TVLAND for current favorites.. didnt get to ride much this year because of some nagging medical issues but I still love to get out and ride with my son when I can..I have enjoyed riding and racing since I was 13 and like most of folks on here no matter how many times you get hurt you still keep coming back to the sport.

KTM221

PR Addict
Been here since ~ 2001 (mostly lurking now)
Favorite track - Loconn (sp?)
Favorite bike - 1983 CR125; I always felt at home on that bumble bee
Married (re-married in March of this year)
2 kids - 1 is a senior in college and 1 in grad school
Retired from the grind last year; Living the last 1/3 of my life differently and better
Volunteering a ton (check out www.sanyukachildren.org); help support if you can
Mountain biking is my MX-light fix now
Hunting birds this time of year with a relatively young bird dog
Taking care of elderly parents like many of us at this age