Troy Lee helmets

ktrop251

PR Member
So I ran across a killer deal on TLD helmets through my work. We supply their paints and they are actually showing us some love. So I was curious, I typically wear a shoei because bells feel like my face is hanging half way out the bottom. How do they fit compared to a shoei? I was really eyeballing the SE4 carbon and I have no doubt the safety is top of the line but I am a little hesitant on the fitment of a new lid. Any info is appreciated!

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Never worn a shoei, all I’ve ever worn have been the tld helmets and i have no complaints. There’s been a few crashes where i should’ve had a concussion, but didn’t bc their helmets are solid. I think their helmets run big, some helmets I’ve tried had to be a large but I’m a solid MD with tld

ktrop251

PR Member
Never worn a shoei, all I’ve ever worn have been the tld helmets and i have no complaints. There’s been a few crashes where i should’ve had a concussion, but didn’t bc their helmets are solid. I think their helmets run big, some helmets I’ve tried had to be a large but I’m a solid MD with tld
Interesting.. I might have to stop by roush and see if they have any to try on before I order. Thanks!

Mark414

PR Member
I wear a medium in a Shoei and it fits perfect, I have a medium in Troy Lee and it runs a little bit bigger. Both great helmets. Find a shop and try one on.

ktrop251

PR Member
I wear a medium in a Shoei and it fits perfect, I have a medium in Troy Lee and it runs a little bit bigger. Both great helmets. Find a shop and try one on.
I will most definitely be doing that before I order. Im a pretty solid medium so I should be good but I want to be 110%