$5 Supercross Shirts

Vet261

PR Addict
Iron Pony got ahold of a boatload of unsold 2020 Supercross shirts from the interrupted SX season. 5 bucks a piece. Spend $49.99 for free shipping.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
First fake news - Now fake shirts

See someone sporting it in mall and say - "sup bro, I didn't go to that one either"

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I thought they sent stuff like that to Africa or India....

F0AF5623-6907-4B5E-93C7-9F32FF5BC0E8.jpeg

Mark414

PR Member
They have Anderson, Barcia, Mookie .and Webb shirts with a ton of Seattle event shirts at the store.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, we saw these the other day when we were there. Not thinking they are going to run out of them soon, but ya know....work of mouth advertising can go far...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yea I told my wife just go ahead and get these for Christmas and order them before they sell out. We will see what happens

Of all the t shirts I consistently wear it’s event tees. That’s all I pretty much took on my last mobilization for days off. Except a few other shirts.

Dano762

PR Addict
Yea I told my wife just go ahead and get these for Christmas and order them before they sell out. We will see what happens

Of all the t shirts I consistently wear it’s event tees. That’s all I pretty much took on my last mobilization for days off. Except a few other shirts.
Ordered a few and shipping was fast - showed up in a couple of days. Under the tree they go.

Double D

PR Founding Father
I don’t have room for anymore t shirts
Thinking of selling my classics. Like guy cooper from kenworthys t