South Ride

TPMX #8

PR Addict
Wheres a good track or two down south to head to ride maybe in the next couple weeks or so?
Maybe have to go as far south as NC or not?
Im ready to get away from crap for a weekend
Probably leave on a Friday morning and head back Sunday Morning

Meister

PR Founding Father
I may be shooting for east bend on Saturday. Closest I can find. Post up if you find something closer.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Suggestions? I haven't been south in alot of years.

I'm not looking for dreamy stuff, I just need to ride this thing before I go to daytona.. lol

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Sadly Shoals is closed next weekend as they are all racing at the gncc.
We will probably go to level 101 or try out gtr.
Was hoping to take the camper and save on hotel,but I don't feel like messing with the geni all weekend.

TPMX #8

PR Addict
Id like to take the toy hauler but worry about hitting bad weather heading back to Ohio
Be nice to have the home away from home though
We take it to bantam every June and use the generator there, its not too bad doesn't run all the time

hershey

PR Elite
2 hours farther from Eastbend and there are litterally a dozen places.

GTR
Next level 101
Club mx
Silver valley
And so on.

I.love silver valley but they only open occasionally.

These are all tracks in the area
Screenshot_20210215-115334_Maps.jpg

I may be shooting for east bend on Saturday. Closest I can find. Post up if you find something closer.
Budds is close to the same distance as East Bend. You may need warm gloves but conditions are typically good year round with plenty of hotel options close by. Plus, that guy will doze the whole place to get dry dirt if weather is an issue.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
club practice track is sweet confuse it w/ their GP/sand/turn track whatever they call it though,mak esure the ptractice track is open.

east bend is NOT worth the drive if you're only going there. you only go there if its your absolute last choice.

ncmp if prepped is good (should be on weekends)
county line is good but a bit further
dreamville was fun

lot of good options. drive the extra little bit and go ANYWHERE else. youll be glad you did.