Lack of communication!!!

Toddco327

PR Addict
What is going on with the track crew this year. It’s almost like they aren’t even there. First we have the checkered flag coming out a lap early. Flaggers have no idea what they are flagging. You have medical crews getting hit by riders. Down riders getting hit. Blue flags coming out but riders not pay any attention to that. It seems the track crew had helmets on but is there any communication??? They need to get it together quick.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
That was pretty crazy when macadoo drilled the medic guy and alex martin. I had to rewind it....twice. How in the hell could you not see a guy on the track??? Don’t give me the whole well we are fixated on the front wheel and fender crap either.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Maybe he could have went a bit higher on the berm?? He could have kicked Amart where he went. After he hit them, there were like 3-4 that avoided them all together. They must have got lucky.

hershey

PR Elite
I'm amazed at the people defending Mcadoo. There was a red cross flag out. The red flag was out, but they probably didn't see it yet though. But the red cross flag means rider down, people on the track. Those 2 were still at race pace. I dont care if the medic came out, on a red cross flag he is supposed to be on the track. Its the riders job to pay attention to why the flag is out.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I mean they have flashing lights on all the freaking triples they can put up LED signs that say “RACE CANCELLED”

John250

PR Founding Father
Watch the video. He followed the same line Cooper did and the medic steps right in front of him on a "race track". That is 100% on the medic. There were a ton of riders coming and the medic was like, hey lets walk right in front of this pack of bikes.