Rear wheel?

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Anyone have a complete rear wheel for a 2017 crf450r? My hub exploded yesterday at ramjam 8029400A-C460-490E-B80B-FC2DFD134BAF.jpeg

Meister

PR Founding Father
Get ahold of cory at smooth speed mx if you're gonna do new..

Also there's a set on fb marketplace that has s**t wheels but good hubs spokes and rotors.. looks like he's wanting them gone so you might snag them cheap..

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Don’t buy those. Get the the Tusk wheels, same price but better. Hit up Richie, he may have something lying around.
Tusk is out that was my first choice. I’ve read a lot of reviews on the KKE wheels and there hasn’t been any issues besides the norm, loose spokes here and there. The wheels pictured above are cnc aluminum hubs vs the cast hubs that come on oem wheels and the tusk. I may just have a set of warp 9’s built.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
That's two - for Cory at smooth speed in Canton. He's a dubya dealer and has a pretty good price on the edge wheelset. Or he can find you a hub and lace something up.

HalfPint

PR Addict
Tusk is out that was my first choice. I’ve read a lot of reviews on the KKE wheels and there hasn’t been any issues besides the norm, loose spokes here and there. The wheels pictured above are cnc aluminum hubs vs the cast hubs that come on oem wheels and the tusk. I may just have a set of warp 9’s built.
my 06 did the same thing with a renthal red sprocket